SILEX Silence Alarm Model SG8 - 805Q
• Has a 433.92MHz remote - Code Hopping
• Alert via SIM card and landline
• Has 5 zones with the ability to define each zone to 8 modes
• Has 4 memories (Admin) and 10 Alarm memories (alert) with the ability to send Persian SMS and Call for all contacts
• Has 1 output relay with various settings (Relay Option)
• Power outage warning and battery charge
• Record the last 99 events along with the time and date of occurrence
• 24 seconds recordable message as 1 to 4 separate messages
• Submit 9 different reports to admins and administrators
• Define access levels for remote users
• Ability to mute the alarm and single alarm (Mute Alarm & Chirp)
• Ability to control by Android and iOS software and also change some settings by Android software
• Ability to temporarily disable the zone, remote and wireless sensor in the system
• Possibility of installing a wireless sensor by announcing a decrease of 433.92 MHz battery
• Has 4 controllable relay outputs
The difference between this panel and SG7 + at a glance:
There are important points for a good purchase and one of these points is manufacturing technology.
In the field of technology, with the development of electronic devices, a great change has been created in electronic products, which are more quality and facilities such as facilities.
In the alarm panel of SG8 places, model 805 q, we see the construction of the device board with SMD technology, and this causes an increase in the speed of operation, antenna and reporting of the device.
Ability to define the names of wired and wireless zones and naming remotes and even device managers in the software is one of the capabilities of this device.
Interestingly, in the SG8 805 q alarm system, the speaker output has been increased to 2 outputs.
In this model, the alarm of the places of the main manager of the device (manager number one) has the ability to add or remove other managers.